These Math and ELA resources provide teachers with enhanced descriptions of the Initial and Distal precursors for the most frequently used Essential Elements.
By providing a clear connection between the IP or DP linkage level and the Target linkage level, teachers can better tailor classroom instruction for each student. Additionally, links to instructional information for each Essential Element and familiar texts in ELA, make these handy classroom resources.
Initial and Distal Precursor Extended Descriptions for English Language Arts
- All Grades (PDF, 140 pages, 1.5 MB)
- 3rd Grade (PDF, 17 pages, 367 KB)
- 4th Grade (PDF, 18 pages, 385 KB)
- 5th Grade (PDF, 17 pages, 375 KB)
- 6th Grade (PDF, 17 pages, 375 KB)
- 7th Grade (PDF, 19 pages, 402 KB)
- 8th Grade (PDF, 18 pages, 377 KB)
- 9th and 10th Grades (PDF, 19 pages, 400 KB)
- 11th and 12th Grades (PDF, 19 pages, 403 KB)